Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Self Diagnosis

I feel as though I am highly qualified to diagnose myself because all of the medical professionals on Oprah & Dr. Phil tell us to "listen to your body". Oh, & by the way, I would jump at the opportunity to do the same for at least half of the general population.....of the world. Anyway..... So...I've decided that I suffer from (wait for it....you're gonna love this)......Body Dysmorphic Disorder. I believe that I suffer from this condition because I quite honestly believe that my body is smaller than it actually is. Now, don't get me wrong....I don't think that I'm a size 2 (or 4 or 6 or 16 or even 18) but seriously when I pick something up in a store that I think might fit....it very rarely does. There.....hopefully by me sharing my "problem"; I can help others out there.

2 comments: