Friday, April 9, 2010

9 to 5.....&....I love you Monty

So I was just on someone's blog (shout out to Susanne) & the song that started playing was "9 to 5" sung by the amazing Dolly Parton. I instinctively started singing it....I just couldn't help myself. I maybe only missed a dozen words. *************************** Anyway....FOLLOW ME THIS WAY NOW....I feel so fortunate to be able to stay home with the 4 blond boys that make me crazy. We have been so blessed that Monty has a job that has afforded us the opportunity for me to be able to do this. 'k...so that wasn't the smoothest transition of ideas, but could you connect the dots? Here...let me do it for you. I don't have to work "9 to 5"...more like 6:50am to 11:30pm with optional sleepless nights. I love you Baby....Wouldn't you say that this is "Far" enough!!!!! (Don't answer that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment