Thursday, April 4, 2013

You ARE Amazing!!!!!!

So this started out as a Facebook status & then I thought it would be better as a blog post...So here it is.
If Facebook has done anything for me over the years it is 2 things.

#1  Make me think I am a horrible mom, wife or woman when I read & cheer on the AMAZING accomplishments of sooooooo many of you fabulous moms, wives & women.

OR

#2  Make me think I'm an amazing mom, wife or woman when I read & STILL (hopefully) cheer on the things that you STILL fabulous moms, wives & women see as short-coming & virtual failures in your abilities to be EVERYTHING the world expects you to be.

If you are a dad, husband & man reading this please insert the masculine into those feminine titles.
YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!  Thank you for being in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment